High Value Prospect Research Assistant
Location: Kings Cross, London
About this role: Sense and Sense International have an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to join our Fundraising team as a High Value Prospect Research Assistant. This is a full time role based at our Head Office in King’s Cross, London.
Working with the High Value Relationships team, you will be responsible for conducting research into prospective high value supporter relationships for Sense and Sense International, including major donors, trusts and funds. You will ensure that the team is up to date on relevant national and sector news, highlighting fundraising events and opportunities relevant to Sense.
You will accurately maintain donor and prospect records on the supporter database and administer the updates on the relevant areas of the Sense website.
Head of Development
Location: Manchester or Liverpool
About this role: In your new role as our national Head of Development, you will be responsible for generating new income from trusts, foundations and other grant-giving bodies for our four local branches, and more as they are created. You will work with our Director of Development to identify new opportunities and cultivate existing and prospective relationships. You will compose engaging, dynamic applications on behalf of both The Cares Family and our local charities. And upon securing funding, you will ensure exceptional stewardship of trusts and foundations, and provide comprehensive monitoring, evaluation and reporting. In doing so, you will generate £250,000 for The Cares Family group through grants in every financial year.
You will also perform a vital, senior internal function: team management. You will be responsible for supporting and inspiring each of the Development Coordinators at our four local branches, and more as your work spurs our growth. And while you will be based close to your home, you will travel between our offices in north London, south London, Manchester and Liverpool to secure support from local and national organisations, while also supporting our Development Coordinators to reach their own Community Fundraising targets.
Philanthropy Manager Major Donors
Location: Aldgate, London
About this role: The Philanthropy team is looking for an experienced and skilled fundraiser to join our major giving team. You will have experience of cultivating and securing 5-figure gifts from a range of sources and your ability to deliver exceptional donor stewardship will be second nature.
Your highly developed communication skills and determination to succeed mean that you will relish the opportunity to get out and talk about our work to prospective and current donors, both at events and in one to one meetings.
Fundraising and Evaluation Manager
Location: Either based in our East London office, from home, or a mix of both.
- Managing day-to-day relations with a set of current and prospective foundation donors.
- Leading our work researching and cultivating new foundations then working towards putting applications in to them.
- Preparing funding proposals, donor reports, donor updates and other related outreach material as needed, in close cooperation with the finance and training delivery teams.
- Managing our new public donation programme, making the most of our growing supporter and alumni base.
- Providing strategic advice to the Executive Director with respect to short and long-term fundraising strategies.
- Implementing and, where needed, updating our fundraising strategy and helping to achieve the goals set out in our three year business plan
- In consultation with the Executive Director and programme teams, setting fundraising targets and producing periodic funding forecasts.
- Reviewing grant agreements and monitoring the organisation’s delivers on contractual commitments.
- Managing and further developing the relevant administrative infrastructure, including our grant tracking and reporting systems in Salesforce.